Links to AUN Institutional Repositories
AUNILO Institutional Repository Discovery Service is now available at http://aunilo.uum.edu.my/.
Singapore Management University
- Institutional Knowledge (InK) at Singapore Management University showcases the research and scholarly work of the SMU community. InK also hosts the University Heritage Collection comprising oral history interviews and photographs.
Mahidol University, Thailand
- Mahidol University Institutional Repository (Mahidol IR) is the institutional repository which collects and preserves the scholarly works and Mahidol University publications more than 39 institutions in Mahidol University. It is available in digital formats and display in the form of bibliographies, abstracts and full texts.
Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Chulalongkorn University Intellectual Repository (CUIR) is a digital collection of full text academic works by faculty members, researchers and graduate students of Chulalongkorn University. They are, for example, theses and dissertations, academic papers, sets of learning materials and lecture notes, best practice manuals, CAR Archive, Center of Visual Studies and E-Journals.
University of Malaya, Malaysia
- UM Research Repository is the Universiti Malaya’s perpetual, accessible and growing collection of research work which includes peer-reviewed articles, conferences and working papers representing our rich intellectual community. It has been established to provide a deposit service for the academic staff and researchers.
- .MyManuskrip | Digital Library of Malay Manuscript <http://spcats.umlib.um.edu.my/mymanuskrip/> offers manuscript content as well as outputs of manuscript research such as articles, reports, theses and links to relevant sites.
National University of Singapore
- ScholarBank@NUS https://scholarbank.nus.edu.sg/
- Biodiversity of Southeast Asia (BLSEA) is a digital library of biodiversity literature on Southeast Asia which aims to make the literature available to a global audience through http://blsea.nus.edu.sg
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- UKM Institutional Repository https://smk.ukm.my/erep/
- UKM Journals Repository http://journalarticle.ukm.my/
Universiti Sains Malaysia
- E-Prints@USM http://eprints.usm.my/
Vietnam National University – Hồ Chí Minh City
- Bộ sưu tập số http://www.vnulib.edu.vn:8000/dspace/
Ateneo de Manila Univerity, Philippines
- Archium Ateneo is the institutional repository of the Ateneo de Manila University for the management, dissemination, and preservation of digital materials that represent the scholarly work production of the Ateneo de Manila University and its affiliates and their faculty members, staff, and students in higher education.
De La Salle University, Philippines
- Animo Repository is a digital repository of scholarly and creative works of the faculty, students, and researchers of the De La Salle University. It also hosts digital archival contents, including university events and photo diaries.
University of the Philippines
- Digital Archives @ UP Diliman is the official Institutional Repository of the University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman and as the flagship campus, it is also in charge of the permanent records of the offices of the UP System. It identifies, acquires, maintains, preserves, and allows access to the digital institutional records and memory of the University.
- Open Access Repository @ UPD serves as a repository of digital surrogates of resources in print available within the UPD Library Special Collections, and in microfilms maintained by the UPD Library Media Services.
- UI-ana http://www.lontar.ui.ac.id/
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- DR-NTU (Data) curates, stores, preserves, makes available and enables the download of digital data generated by the NTU research community in various disciplines. The repository develops and provides guidance for managing, sharing, and reusing research data to promote responsible data sharing in support of open science and research integrity.
- DR-NTU (Open Access) captures, stores and showcases the scholarly outputs of Nanyang Technological University (NTU). By showcasing and disseminating the research outputs of NTU researchers and students, DR-NTU aims to increase the visibility of NTU’s research and facilitate research collaboration.
Vietnam National University, Hanoi
- Tạp chí Khoa học Achives http://js.vnu.edu.vn (six months after publication) of Journals of Sciences; Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities; Journal of Foreign language Studies. Articles are in Vienamese, with all abstracts in English.
- Trung tâm Thông tin http://www.lic.vnu.edu.vn/ PDF of some digital books