The 17th AUNILO Meeting will be hosted virtually by the Singapore Management University Libraries on 05-07 July 2022 with the theme “User-centric libraries in Southeast Asia: Designing, creating and improving services, spaces, and processes for users”.
In the spirit of collaboration and sharing of best practices from the member libraries, the country report presentations 05 July will be open to the public (See poster above).
Meeting website: https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/aunilo2022/
- Day 1 – Tuesday, 05 July 2022, 10:00-16:00 UTC+8
- Opening Ceremonies and Country Report Presentations (Open to the public)
- Registration Website: https://smu.sg/aunilo2022
- Day 2 – Wednesday, 06 July 2022
- Capability Workshop (For AUNILO members only)
- Day 3 – Thursday, 07 July 2022
- Business Meeting (For AUNILO Chief Librarians/Directors only)