2nd Meeting of the AUNILO Working Committee: Library Service Quality Assurance.
30 Nov – 2 Dec 2005. Organised & hosted by Universiti Sains Malaysia Library & coordinated by AUN Secretariat.
Resolutions on Quality Assurance for AUNILO Member Libraries
The AUNILO Working Committee recalls the Resolutions of the Second Meeting reached in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, 1 December 2005, with the following objectives:
- AUNILO members shall be committed to pursue QA initiatives, and take into consideration the AUN-QA guidelines.
- That this group shall draw up proposals for the training and development of librarians and ICT staff of member libraries.
- To note the AUN Board’s suggestions on the issue of shared electronic subscriptions but concluded that it it not presently viable.
- However, AUNILO shall undertake feasibility studies on cross-border subscriptions to be coordinated by University of Malaya Library.
- To further consider the resolutions agreed upon in the Manila Conference specifically the sharing of human resources, collections in various formats and facilities through the use of ICT.
- The AUNILO meeting in 2007 will be hosted by Thailand.
Proceedings of the 2nd Meeting of the AUNILO Working Committee: Library Service Quality Assurance (PDF;19MB)